5 reasons to support Donald Trump
There has been a massive smear campaign against Donald Trump in the past few months. At school, students graphically describe how they want Trump assassinated and they talk about Trump being tortured in hell. By the way, if I said that I wanted Obama assassinated, they would call the police and have me arrested. But these people (even mainstream rappers) call for the death of Trump and then they are the tolerant ones?
Whether or not you agree with everything Trump says, it is completely inappropriate to wish horrible violence on him. These are 5 reasons why Trump is the best candidate for 2016.
1. Donald Trump wants to deport illegal immigrants and stop the surge of illegal aliens taking American jobs and endangering national security. While the mainstream media machine has brainwashed many people to think that that is somehow "racist". But when you look at the evidence, you find that illegal immigrants as a whole, do not contribute to society and commit much more crimes than American citizens. The Drug Enforcement Agency said that the majority of drugs in the US came from Mexico. In 2007, 90 percent of the cocaine in the US came from Mexico.
2. Donald Trump wants to build a working border wall to keep out illegal immigrants. I hear kids every day say something along the lines of "Donald Trump wants to keep Hispanics out" or "Donald Trump wants to build a wall and make Hispanics pay for it". That is a complete lie. Trump has NEVER said anything negative about "Hispanics", "Mexicans", or "immigrants". One country that a border wall worked for is China.
In the 7th century BC, the Chinese were having a massive problem with nomadic barbarians from the north in Mongolia raiding them and keeping them on the defensive. So then, they built a wall on the northern border to keep them out and make it easier to defend. After the wall was built, the Chinese could defend their borders more easily. Since they were not having to defend themselves as much, China could concentrate on science and technology. If one of these race-baiting kids who attack Trump had been in charge of China, we would not have paper, the printing press (so no books, computers, etc), kites, or gunpowder.
3. Donald Trump wants to protect American jobs by ending terrible "free-trade" agreements and by ending the H1-B visa program. The H1-B visa program is a program by which foreign citizens who have no intention of staying in America can receive a permit to take high-paying jobs - like computer programming, teaching, and other positions. American jobs are being taken by this program and they are NOT "jobs American citizens won't do". Visit fairchanceatjobs.com to find out more about the H1-B visa program.
4. Donald Trump wants to release 28 secret pages from the 9/11 Commission Report which would implicate the Saudi government in the 9/11 attacks. While the media makes Saudi Arabia out to be some kind of "ally", the fact is they are not. 15 of the 19 9/11 attackers were Saudi, and so was Osama bin Laden.
"While it’s public knowledge 15 of the 19 attackers on 9/11 were Saudis, nothing has ever been divulged to directly implicate the government of Saudi Arabia. However, when the 9/11 Commission Report on those events was published, 28 pages had been notoriously left out..."
"....you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center, because they have papers in there that are very secret, you may find it’s the Saudis"
- Donald Trump
"...former Senator Graham, who co-chaired the intelligence inquiry that produced the 28 pages, said “they point a very strong finger at Saudi Arabia as being the principal financier of 9/11.” Two of the 9/11 hijackers received financial, lodging and other assistance from a Saudi citizen who lived in San Diego and who is widely thought to have been an operative for the kingdom. There are also serious questions—and a FOIA lawsuit—swirling around a wealthy Saudi family that had ties to Mohammed Atta and which fled Sarasota two weeks before 9/11"
5. Donald Trump wants to stop the insane trade policies which hurt America and help Communist China.
Reclaim millions of American jobs and reviving American manufacturing by putting an end to China’s illegal export subsidies and lax labor and environmental standards. No more sweatshops or pollution havens stealing jobs from American workers.
- Donald Trump
"Strengthen our negotiating position by lowering our corporate tax rate to keep American companies and jobs here at home, attacking our debt and deficit so China cannot use financial blackmail against us..."
- Donald Trump